PYO Strawberry update
The Pick Your Own Strawberry field is open on a per day basis (weather and picking conditions permitting) for the rest of the season. To find out if PYO is open today, please check our facebook page for the daily update.
You can access the PYO field by foot on the farm roads. It is approximately a 1/4 mile from the Farmstand. There is a 2 quart/person limit. Quarts are $6.
It’s Farmers Market season!
We’re at 5 Farmers Markets this season–from Cambridge to Attleboro! Come see us this week in:
- Cambridge at the Harvard Science Center on Tuesdays noon-6pm
- Somerville at Davis Square (Day St. & Herbert St.) on Wednesdays noon-6pm
- Brookline at Coolidge Corner (Center St. West parking lot) on Thursdays 1:30-6:30pm
- Attleboro at Capron Park (O’Connell field) on Saturdays 9-1pm
- Braintree at the Braintree Town Hall on Saturdays 9-1pm
Farmstand is Open!
Our Farmstand is open and we’re back to our regular hours for the season:
10am – 6pm Tuesdays – Sundays (closed Mondays).
A sampling of the goodies we have:
- Spring salad greens & fixins like spinach, lettuce mix, hakurei & radishes
- Fresh spring herbs like chives and mint
- Honey from Bee Well Honey in Pembroke
- Our delicious Marinara Sauce, Diced Tomatoes, Pickled Zucchini & our own brand-new hot sauces!
- Langwater Farm-grown Certified Organic garden starts, bedding plants, and culinary herb seedlings
We also have Coast of Maine organic compost and potting soil so you can keep your garden healthy and ready to produce food for your family & neighbors all season long.
See you at the Farmstand!