Our free weekend hayrides out to the Pick Your Own Pumpkin patch have begun!
Bring your family and friends down for a trip around the farm, with a stop off to pick a Pumpkin. You can frolic among the Pumpkins and take all the farm selfies your memory card can hold.
Our 2018 Corn Maze (tickets: $2/person), which is an optional stop on the hayride, is 2 acres of deliciously creepy, mind-twisting fun. Hopefully you won’t run across any Children of the Corn, who we sometimes catch glimpses of in that corner of the farm.
After your hayride, scale our gigantic hay pyramid and enjoy a summit snack of our freshly harvested Apple Cider Donuts while also sipping some delicious local Apple Cider.
Our Farmstand has a full selection of Pumpkins:
- Carving Pumpkins
- Sugar Pumpkins
- Mini Pumpkins
- Warty Pumpkins
- Multi-color Pumpkins
- Heirloom Winter Squash
and Gourds (after all, it is Decorative Gourd Season) to adorn your dining room table.
Join us for the sweetest season! Our Winter CSA shares are full to the brim with
- Winter Squash
- Greens of all kinds
- and Sweet Potatoes.
Our 8 week Winter CSA season starts the first full week of November and runs through the last full week of December.
It’s Farmers Market season!
We’re at 5 Farmers Markets this season–from Cambridge to Attleboro! Come see us this week in:
- Cambridge at the Harvard Science Center on Tuesdays noon-6pm
- Somerville at Davis Square (Day St. & Herbert St.) on Wednesdays noon-6pm
- Brookline at Coolidge Corner (Center St. West parking lot) on Thursdays 1:30-6:30pm
- Attleboro at Capron Park (O’Connell field) on Saturdays 9-1pm
- Braintree at the Braintree Town Hall on Saturdays 9-1pm