Come visit us at our winter farmers markets!
We have an abundance of winter goodness like sweet potatoes, carrots, winter squash, beets, potatoes, turnips and even sunchokes. You can find us at two farmers markets this winter:
- Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market Saturdays 9am-1pm, 11/4- 4/28, Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main St, Pawtucket, RI
- The Original Easton Farmers Market Saturdays 10am-2pm, 11/4-4/28, Oakes Ames Memorial Hall, 3 Barrows St. Easton, MA
Our winter storage coolers are filled to the brim! To celebrate this abundant season, we’re offering Langwater in Bulk. Its great way to stock up on local, organic produce. Whether you’re hosting a big dinner party, never want winter squash season to end, or dream of making sweet potato fries all winter long, we’re here. Here’s the spread…
- Winter Squash, by the bushel box: Mixed/Butternut/Kabocha/Acorn, all $48
- Sweet Potatoes, by the half bushel box , $42
- Roots, by the 20# bag: Red & Chioggia Beets $42/Carrots $42/Watermelon Radishes $36/Macomber Turnips $36
- Fingerling Potatoes, by the half bushel box, $48
- Sunchokes, by the 5# bag $32
Pick-ups available at the Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market and the Original Easton Farmers Market. To pre-order your organic goodness, send us an email at least one day in advance.