Langwater Farm Stand
Our farm stand is open Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays) from 10 am – 6 pm, through December 23, 2017. These days, we’re staying open until 7:30 on weeknights for Christmas Trees (as long as its not raining).
We’re decking out the farm in fir, balsam, juniper and bows. Langwater is the place for all your evergreen needs. Time to trim the tree and adorn the porch!
- Fresh cut Fraser Fir Trees from Big Springs Tree Farm in Jefferson, North Carolina
- Fraser and Balsam Wreaths, simple or adorned
- Boxwood and White Pine Roping for your porches and banisters
- Kissing Balls and Swag
The Langwater Farm Stand is stocked to the brim with seasonal, organic vegetables: Frost-Sweetened Greens, Beets, Carrots, Turnips, Potatoes, Onions, Leeks, Shallots, Winter Squash & Sweet Potatoes. We also have apple cider & native apples from friends’ farms! On the weekends, we make fresh Langwater Apple Cider Donuts for your sweet tooth.
Our barns, fields and coolers are filled to the brim! To celebrate this abundant season, we’re offering Langwater in Bulk. Its great way to stock up on local, organic produce. Whether you’re hosting a big dinner party, never want Delicata Squash season to end, or dream of making fresh carrot juice all winter long, we’re here. Here’s the spread…
- Winter Squash, by the bushel box: Mixed/Butternut/Kabocha/Acorn, all $48
- Sweet Potatoes, by the half bushel box , $42
- Roots, by the 20# bag: Red & Chioggia Beets $42/Carrots $42/Watermelon Radishes $36/Macomber Turnips $36
- Fingerling Potatoes, by the half bushel box, $48
- Sunchokes, by the 5# bag $32
Find us at the Market…
- Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market Saturdays 9am-1pm, 11/4- 4/28, Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main St, Pawtucket, RI