Farmstand is Open!
Our Farmstand is open and we’re back to our regular hours for the season:
10am – 6pm Tuesdays – Sundays (closed Mondays).
A sampling of the goodies we have:
- Spring salad greens like spinach, micro-greens & lettuce mix!
- Fresh spring herbs like chives and mint
- Honey from Bee Well Honey in Pembroke
- Our delicious Marinara Sauce, Diced Tomatoes, Pickled Zucchini & our own brand-new hot sauces!
- Langwater Farm-grown Certified Organic garden starts, bedding plants, and culinary herb seedlings
We also have Coast of Maine organic compost and potting soil so you can keep your garden healthy and ready to produce food for your family & neighbors all season long.
See you at the Farmstand!
CSA Sign-ups are on!
Pickups available at:
- our Farmstand in North Easton on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays
- Harvard Farmers Market (in front of the Science Center) on Tuesday afternoons
- Davis Square Farmers Market on Wednesday afternoons
- Brookline Farmers Market on Thursday afternoons
- Attleboro Farmers Market on Saturdays
Check out our CSA page for all the options & details.