PYO Raspberry update
The Pick Your Own Raspberry field is open on a per day basis (weather and picking conditions permitting). To find out if PYO is open today, please check our facebook page for the daily update.
You can access the PYO field by foot on the farm roads. It is approximately a 300 yard walk from the Farmstand.
PYO Raspberries are sold by the half pint ($5). Everyone over 3 years old needs to buy at least one 1/2 pint in order to access the field. No other containers or baskets are allowed in the Raspberry patch. Please leave your four-legged friends at home. Pets and food safety don’t mix!
Our Raspberries are Certified Organic.
It’s Farmers Market season!
We’re at 5 Farmers Markets this season–from Cambridge to Attleboro! Come see us this week in:
- Cambridge at the Harvard Science Center on Tuesdays noon-6pm
- Somerville at Davis Square (Day St. & Herbert St.) on Wednesdays noon-6pm
- Brookline at Coolidge Corner (Center St. West parking lot) on Thursdays 1:30-6:30pm
- Attleboro at Capron Park (O’Connell field) on Saturdays 9-1pm
- Braintree at the Braintree Town Hall on Saturdays 9-1pm