CSA Sign-ups are on!
Pickups available at:
- our Farmstand in North Easton on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays
- Harvard Farmers Market (in front of the Science Center) on Tuesday afternoons
- Davis Square Farmers Market on Wednesday afternoons
- Brookline Farmers Market on Thursday afternoons
- Attleboro Farmers Market on Saturdays
Check out our CSA page for all the options & details.
Farmstand Opening Day is May 5th
The countdown is on! The Farmstand is opening soon and we’ll have everything you need for your first local spring salad of the season. Plus tons of seedlings so you can get your garden going.
Our greenhouses are bursting at the seams with baby plants–veggies, kitchen herbs, and flowers will all be garden ready for May 5th. We’ll also have organic compost and potting soil so you can keep your garden soil healthy and ready to feed your family all summer.
We’re still at our Winter markets
We have an abundance of winter goodness like sweet potatoes, carrots, winter squash, beets, potatoes, turnips and even sunchokes. You can find us at two farmers markets this time of year:
- Pawtucket Wintertime Farmers Market Saturdays 9am-1pm, 11/4- 4/28, Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main St, Pawtucket, RI
- The Original Easton Farmers Market Saturdays 10am-2pm, 11/4-4/28, Oakes Ames Memorial Hall, 3 Barrows St. Easton, MA