Our 2021 CSA season is open for sign-ups!
You can sign up online for any of our CSA shares:
- Full Season CSA (Whole & Half shares)
- Farmstand CSA shares
- Any of our Farmers Market CSA shares (Attleboro, Brookline, Davis Square & Roslindale markets)
- Flower CSA shares
Here are all the details (and FAQs).
We’re planning a rainbow of veggies for our all CSAs this year. If you haven’t signed up for a share in past years, you’re in for a treat. A diverse, super-fresh, constantly-changing cornucopia of organic veggies starts in May and rolls all the way through late December. We have a few different options and styles, so take a look and find the one that fits your tastes & schedule.
Joining our CSA is a great way to:
- ensure a supply of delicious, family-friendly organic veggies throughout the year
- safely access fresh produce at our outdoor, contactless CSA pickups
- maximize your food dollars and keep your dollars in your community
- support your local farmers!
Per order of the Easton Board of Health, we’ve made the following changes at the Farmstand:
- Masks are mandatory. We’ll be masked and gloved to prevent the spread of Covid, and we need all our customers to wear their masks as well.
- We’re all social distancing for safety. Please help us to keep the shopping environment at the Farmstand as low-touch and as low-risk for everyone as possible.
- The inside of the Farmstand is now a crew-only space. We’ll have our veggie displays inside the Farmstand accessible only to our Farmstand crew, who will take your order and pack your veggies individually. By eliminating browsing, and serving customers out on the front porch instead of inside the Farmstand, we can reduce the possibility of Covid-19 transmission.