Farmstand season returns!
It’s spring and we’re back in the swing of Farmstand season here! Our Farmstand has returned to our regular season hours:
Tuesdays – Sundays (closed Mondays)
10am – 6pm
Our Plant Patio is fully stocked with veggie & herb seedlings for your garden, plus hanging flower baskets to brighten up your porch, and bedding plants to tuck in beside your front door.
This spring the fields are already exploding with veggies! We’re harvesting sweet spring greens of all kinds, so you can have a different kind of salad every night of the week, and tender little spring roots to spice things up a little too.
Our 2021 CSA season is open for sign-ups!
You can sign up online for any of our CSA shares:
- Full Season CSA (Whole & Half shares)
- Farmstand CSA shares
- Any of our Farmers Market CSA shares (Attleboro, Brookline, Davis Square & Roslindale markets)
- Flower CSA shares
Here are all the details (and FAQs).
We’re planning a rainbow of veggies for our all CSAs this year. If you haven’t signed up for a share in past years, you’re in for a treat. A diverse, super-fresh, constantly-changing cornucopia of organic veggies starts in May and rolls all the way through late December. We have a few different options and styles, so take a look and find the one that fits your tastes & schedule.
Joining our CSA is a great way to:
- ensure a supply of delicious, family-friendly organic veggies throughout the year
- safely access fresh produce at our outdoor, contactless CSA pickups
- maximize your food dollars and keep your dollars in your community
- support your local farmers!
Per order of the Easton Board of Health, we’ve made the following changes at the Farmstand:
- Masks are mandatory under our open-sided Farmstand tent, where our veggies and plants are displayed. Outside the tent, when 6′ social distancing is possible, masks are optional.
- We’re all social distancing for safety. Please help us to keep the shopping environment at the Farmstand as low-touch and as low-risk for everyone as possible.
- The inside of the Farmstand is a crew-only space. We have our registers set up so that our customers remain outside under the porch to complete transactions.