We’re so excited to be on Chronicle on Monday night! Our story will be airing sometime between 7:30 – 8pm on Channel 5 (WCVB). We can’t wait to see it.
Two weeks ago we got a visit from an awesome production crew (Sangita & Carl). We gave them a farm tour through our fields, stopping to shoot whatever caught Carl & Sangita’s attention. Our beloved Tomato plantings got some extra love.
Then we headed back to the Farmstand for an interview and for Carl to get some shots of pretty veggies at the Farmstand.
We’re so proud to be on Chronicle–one of the best New England traditions!
Our 2nd Annual Farm-to-Table Dinner
Enjoy an al fresco dinner prepared by chefs Rick Gallego & Thomas Norton and served in the farm’s scenic Peach orchard. Four courses that feature Langwater produce and other locally-sourced ingredients will be presented as the sun sets over Langwater Pond.
The menu has been finalized and it was worth the wait:
- Langwater Tomatoes with aioli, black garlic stracciatella, sea salt
- Grilled Langwater Summer Squashes, pate brisée, nightshade romesco, cured egg yolk, roasted Walla Walla Onion, ash soil
- Smoked Briar Hill Farms beef, Deutschland Potato salad, Langwater Pepper creamed Corn, Mr. McClean’s white BBQ sauce, pickled summer vegetables, F-122 steak sauce, butter roll
- Corn Blueberry Cake, smoked Langwater Peaches, vanilla, malted bourbon
Shovel Town Brewery will have their craft brews on draft, and wine and soft drinks will also be served.
We’re looking forward to toasting the harvest with you!
It’s Farmers Market season!
We’re at 5 Farmers Markets this season–from Cambridge to Attleboro! Come see us this week in:
- Cambridge at the Harvard Science Center on Tuesdays noon-6pm
- Somerville at Davis Square (Day St. & Herbert St.) on Wednesdays noon-6pm
- Brookline at Coolidge Corner (Center St. West parking lot) on Thursdays 1:30-6:30pm
- Attleboro at Capron Park (O’Connell field) on Saturdays 9-1pm
- Braintree at the Braintree Town Hall on Saturdays 9-1pm