We’re opening the Farmstand again this Saturday, Feb. 6th, for another pre-orderpickup day, from 10am – 2pm. We’ve added some new things to our online store this week, including Parsnips, all of our Hot Sauces, our new Verde Picante Hot Sauce, and mixed half and full cases of our Marinara Sauce and Crushed Tomatoes.
Additionally, we have Leafy Salad Greens, hearty Roots of all kinds, Winter Squashes, Onions, Apples, Brussels Sprouts, Honey & more all available for pre-order this week.
For more info on pre-ordering, including how pickup works and paying with SNAP/HIP, check our website. The order deadline for pickups on the 6th is Thursday, Feb. 4th at 6pm.
Stay safe & healthy!
Our Winter Farmers Market is back this Saturday (and every Saturday through April 24th) with an expanded lineup of vendors (a food truck with a rotating menu and an Italian pastamaker & baker!).
We’ll be under cover in our open-sided greenhouses, which keep us dry and warm-ish, but also provide plenty of air flow.
Vendors this Saturday from 10am – 2pm include:
- Served food truck menu this week: Asian fusion
- Easton’s own For the Love of Bread and Pasta with biscotti, pastas & more
- Easton’s own Beanery on Washington, serving their outstanding coffee
- Lady C&J Soulfood & BBQ
- Jordan Brothers Seafood (pre-order available)
- Bridgewater Village Bakery
- Rosie Bud Farm honey & soaps
- Mao’s Microgreens & eggrolls
- Age of Grace CBD Balms & Tinctures
- Daddy’s Homegrown Meat
- Easton’s own The Farmer’s Daughter, serving seriously tasty snacks
- Easton’s own Shovel Town Brewery craft beer
- Our own wood-fired Langwater Farm pizza! Cheese, pepperoni & a TBA seasonal special
This semi-outdoor farmers market has a full slate of Covid safety protocols and runs concurrently with pickups of pre-ordered Langwater veggies at the Farmstand (see info in previous section).