We’re in the deepest, coldest part of winter right now. But we’ve been here before and we’re prepared with fully stocked coolers and a barn full of storage veggies. You too can keep your pantry (or barn) fully stocked this winter via pre-order pickups of our own organic veggies & kitchen staples, plus local produce from other New England farms. You can pre-order your veggies on our online store here and come to the Farmstand between 10am – 2pm on Saturday, Jan. 30th for pickup.
Leafy Salad Greens, hearty Roots of all kinds, Winter Squashes, Onions, Brussels Sprouts, Apples, Honey & more are all available for pre-order. For more info on pre-ordering, including how pickup works and paying with SNAP/HIP, check our website. The order deadline for pickups on the 30th is Thursday, Jan. 28st at 6pm.
We’ve still got more of the winter slog ahead of us—there’s snow in the forecast for tonight, and we won’t see 40F degrees again for a while, but at least it’s light after 5pm these days. Small victories are still victories.
Stay safe & healthy!
Langwater Winter Farmers Market
Our Winter Farmers Market is back this Saturday (and every Saturday through April 24th) with an expanded lineup of vendors and some fuzzy new friends from Kave Rock Farm (for real this time!).
Plus we’ll be under cover in our open-sided greenhouses that keep us dry and warm-ish, but also provide plenty of air flow.
Vendors this Saturday from 10am – 2pm include:
- back again! Lady C&J BBQ & Soulfood
- new! Easton’s own Beanery on Washington, serving their outstanding coffee, hot chocolate, iced Buzz & iced Strawberry Lemonade Tea
- Jordan Brothers Seafood
- Bridgewater Village Bakery
- Rosie Bud Farm honey & soaps
- Mao’s Microgreens & eggrolls
- Age of Grace CBD Balms & Tinctures
- Daddy’s Homegrown Meat
- Kave Rock Farm alpaca fiber products + alpaca friends
- Easton’s own The Farmer’s Daughter, serving delicious snacks & juices
- Easton’s own Shovel Town Brewery, serving Hearty Beef Stew, made with their own Broad Blade Stout & Langwater veggies
This semi-outdoor farmers market has a full slate of Covid safety protocols and runs concurrently with pickups of pre-ordered Langwater veggies at the Farmstand (see info in previous section).