Our 2021 CSA season is open for sign-ups! You can sign up online for any of our CSA shares:
- Full Season CSA (Whole & Half shares)
- Farmstand CSA shares
- Any of our Farmers Market CSA shares (Attleboro, Brookline, Davis Square & Roslindale markets)
- Flower CSA shares
Here are all the details (and FAQs).
We’re planning a rainbow of veggies for all our CSAs this year. If you haven’t signed up for a share in past years, you’re in for a treat. A diverse, super-fresh, constantly-changing cornucopia of organic veggies starts in May and rolls all the way through late December. We have a few different options and styles, so take a look and find the one that fits your tastes & schedule.
Buying a CSA is a great way to:
- ensure a supply of delicious, family-friendly organic veggies throughout the year
- safely access fresh produce at our outdoor, contactless CSA pickups
- maximize your food dollars and keep your dollars in your community
- support your local farmers!
Langwater Winter Farmers Market & Pre-Order Pickups
We’re excited to announce that starting January 16th we’ll be hosting some of your favorite local farmers market vendors outdoors at the Farmstand on Saturdays from 10am – 2pm. Vendors will include:
- Jordan Brothers Seafood
- Bridgewater Village Bakery
- Rosie Bud Farm
- Mao’s Microgreens
- Age of Grace CBD Balms & Tinctures
- and more vendors to be announced over the next week!
This outdoor farmers market has a full slate of Covid safety protocols. Please take a look before you come by to shop.
The Langwater Winter Farmers Market will run concurrently with pickups of pre-ordered Langwater veggies at the Farmstand. You can pre-order your veggies on our online store here and come to the Farmstand between 10am – 2pm on Saturday, Jan. 16th for pickup. The order deadline for pickups on the 16th is Thursday, Jan. 14th at 6pm.
For more info on pre-ordering, including how pickup works and paying with SNAP/HIP, check our website.
Stay safe & healthy!